Thank you to the lovely and amazing Reut of Sweet Archive for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I must apologise for taking rather a long time to accept and complete but I hope I’ll be forgiven.
Reut runs a fantastic, sugary blog dedicated to films, music, Bowie and all things fab and interesting. Just today for example I read a brilliant post on the finest Tarantino female characters – brilliant! Check it out HERE
Here are my answers to Reut’s questions:
1. What is the funniest thing that happened to you? (ever!) Goodness knows. I really don’t know!
2. How did you come up with your blog’s name? emmakwall is a take on my real name and the ‘explains it all’ is stolen from old kid’s TV show Clarissa.
3. Who is your favorite actor and actress? Brad Pitt is probably my favourite actor. I like Juliette Lewis, Emily Mortimer and Olivia Coleman as well.
4. Who is your favorite singer/ band? Sam Cooke. Forever and ever baby!
5. If you got stuck on a deserted island, what 2 things would you rather have with you? A big bed and a television.
6. Of all the posts you wrote until now, which one is your least favorite and why? Great question! Would definitely be one of my earlier posts – poor formatting and such. For actual bad writing probably my film wrap up for 2014. I never really liked that much. It was a rush job and I think it showed.
7. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and 999 (with Michael Burke!)
8. What is your favorite word? Fuck? Haha, no I really like the word eponymous and I try to use it whenever I can, I just like the way it sounds.
9. If you had the chance to have dinner with 3 famous people, who would you choose? Will Smith, Mark Wahlberg and Eminem.
10. What do you like most about your country? I love the fact it’s easy for me to travel. I’ve visited many beautiful European cities and I don’t need a visa or much money to do it! Copenhagen and Venice have been my favourite cities so far. Amsterdam I loved but not so much for cultural reasons… I also love British shops, television – particularly our comedy, films, the ‘stiff upper lip’, our countryside, the Harry Potter studio tour….and of course, the food. I love the UK to be honest!
11. What inspires you? Music, kindness and Carry On films My 11 nominations:
My 11 questions:
- What is your favourite film soundtrack?
- Are you technology savvy?
- Tell me something you’ve very proud of.
- Favourite animal?
- Favourite website if you HAD to choose just one?
- Favourite eye colour?
- Do you watch The Inbetweeners?
- Favourite holiday?
- What is your favourite book?
- What do you enjoy most about writing?
- Do you ever hash tag? #liebsteraward