SHITFEST 2015 ~ SUMMER: THE PEN AND THE CLAM DISCUSS: THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 3

The Pen and the Clam Discuss!
The Human Centipede 3

Isaacs Picture Conclusions

THC31

*THE FOLLOWING IS AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION THAT HAPPENED ELECTRONICALLY BETWEEN TWO LIVING PEOPLE. SPOILERS MAY FOLLOW*

PEN: OH JESUS CHRIST, Clam!!! What the fuck did we watch??

What a load of fucking bollocks :CLAM

PEN: HAHAHAHA!!! BOLLOCKS is right!! Speaking of bollocks – WHAT THE FUCK WAS WITH HIM CUTTING OFF THE GUY’S BALLS AND THEN EATING THEM???!?!?!?!??!

HC32

If the whole film had been made up of moments like that I wouldn’t have minded! It was gross but…..horror movie gross, you know? :CLAM

PEN: Maybe it’s a guy thing but I thought that was just fucking wretched… I also detested the kidney sex thing… HUMP HUMP HUMP – to quote an old friend of mine “flexing male buttocks activate!”

Yeah but at least that’s what we queued up for! Look I’m a girl and I’m highly de-sensitised!! Totally agree the kidney thing was horrible. DID make me wince. I was gutted it was a…

View original post 380 more words

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to SHITFEST 2015 ~ SUMMER: THE PEN AND THE CLAM DISCUSS: THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 3

1. Great format gor discussing this shocker. I sat through the original Centipede, but that was enough. I like gory controversial shit too. This is just too much for me. Congrats sitting through the 3rd one. You deserve a cookie or something 😉

Gimme a cookie!!! Haha. Thanks so much 🙂

To be hoenst this really wasn’t gory at all, it was more like an attempt at black humour, like a b movie or something? It was terrible. It had two pretty hideous moments, the rest was irritating.

The second movie was pretty gross. That took the depths of despair to a new level

I’ll watch anything gross haha!

2. Mr. Movie says:

I hated this film! I thought Dieter Laser was beyond deplorable. All-in-all, this third centipede flick is the cinematic equivalent of being constipated; it takes forever for anything to happen, and when it does, it’s just shit!

3. That was awesome!! Great job Ems!! 🙂

4. Oh my gooood I just realised what the first poster image was of and my brain exploded with disgust! How gross! Only ever seen the first film of this series, maybe that’s for the best!

You know what? I never realised that. That’s a bum isn’t it. That is SO GROSS. Sad face 😦

Definitely for the best! The first one is the most solid film but the second one is more shocking and depraved (could appeal if you like your crazy horrors)

This one was just a complete joke, from start to finish. I think they were trying to do some black humour ‘grindhouse’ type film and failed so, so, so, so, so, so miserably. I was bored watching it, it was tedious and annoying!

THANK YOU Clam!!!!!!!!! I have an idea for the next one if you’re up for it : )

Love Pen!

6. Eww! The things you tackle to entertain the rest of us!

7. The Vern says:

This may be the most appropriate entry into shitfest yet. Emma, you are the only other girl I know who have watched these movies before me.

8. This reminds me – when’s the next Shitfest Social?

9. beetleypete says:

Phew! I didn’t even know they had made number three. I am still studiously avoiding the first one…x

They shouldn’t have bothered! It was one of the worst films I’ve ever seen. I mean the first two were pretty crazy but this one was just boring and tedious and terrible!! X Hi Pete!

You and Eric should do more of these kind of posts.