Forgive the long title but I didn’t want to call it Lookalike Actors because then you might think I meant something like this –
No, I meant real actors who happen to look like each other. I know we’ve seen them all before and I know it’s not a new idea, but it’s still fun. And because I’m a bitch I’m going to judge who’s better looking.
10. Logan Marshall-Green and Tom Hardy
Obviously Tom Hardy wins. He strikes me as a kind-of-annoying bighead but christ he’s good looking.
9. Kirsten Stewart and Teresa Palmer
Both very striking girls but Kirsten wins for me. That picture is so old isn’t it.
8. Lee J. Cobb and Jason Segal
I guess Jason Segal? Before he got skinny I wouldn’t have minded too much.
7. Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem
Bardem. But only when he has his hair like he did in No Country For Old Men.
6. Amy Adams and Isla Fisher
Both lovely ladies but Isla is extra special.
5. Daniel Radcliffe and Elijah Wood
Obviously Daniel Radcliffe. Despite having similarities Elijah Wood is just weird.
4. James Franco and James Dean
James Dean wins hands down. And lets face it, the James Franco I refer to here existed almost as long ago as he did.
3. Eli Roth and Zachary Quinto (who I think was in Heroes or something)
I actually really fancy Eli Roth. This is purely an attraction based on looks, you know when someone makes you go ‘grrrrrrrr’. He’s large and he’s hairy and I really wouldn’t object to spending quality time with him. Sigh.
2. Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon
Both guys are pretty average nowadays but at one point Mark Wahlberg was stunning. I don’t remember Matt Damon ever rocking a pair of Calvins like this and for that, he’ll always win.
1. Natalie Portman and Keira Knightly
Obviously Natalie Portman wins. She’s one of those annoyingly perfect people who probably wins everything.