Top 10 Actors Who Look Like Other Actors

Forgive the long title but I didn’t want to call it Lookalike Actors because then you might think I meant something like this –

Office-Lookalikes-Tim-Brett-09

No, I meant real actors who happen to look like each other. I know we’ve seen them all before and I know it’s not a new idea, but it’s still fun. And because I’m a bitch I’m going to judge who’s better looking.

10. Logan Marshall-Green and Tom Hardy

kSSrqsQ

Obviously Tom Hardy wins. He strikes me as a kind-of-annoying bighead but christ he’s good looking.

9. Kirsten Stewart and Teresa Palmer

enhanced-11446-1404952245-20

Both very striking girls but Kirsten wins for me. That picture is so old isn’t it.

8. Lee J. Cobb and Jason Segal

Jason-Segel-Lee-J-Cobb

I guess Jason Segal? Before he got skinny I wouldn’t have minded too much.

7. Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem

58731

Bardem. But only when he has his hair like he did in No Country For Old Men.

6. Amy Adams and Isla Fisher

58728

Both lovely ladies but Isla is extra special.

5. Daniel Radcliffe and Elijah Wood

famosos-parecidos-daniel-elijah-wood

Obviously Daniel Radcliffe. Despite having similarities Elijah Wood is just weird.

4. James Franco and James Dean

james-dean-james-franco-th

James Dean wins hands down. And lets face it, the James Franco I refer to here existed almost as long ago as he did.

3. Eli Roth and Zachary Quinto (who I think was in Heroes or something)

Eli-Roth-Zachary-Quinto

I actually really fancy Eli Roth. This is purely an attraction based on looks, you know when someone makes you go ‘grrrrrrrr’.  He’s large and he’s hairy and I really wouldn’t object to spending quality time with him. Sigh.

2. Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon

Matt-Damon-Mark-Wahlberg-850x478

Both guys are pretty average nowadays but at one point Mark Wahlberg was stunning. I don’t remember Matt Damon ever rocking a pair of Calvins like this and for that, he’ll always win.

1. Natalie Portman and Keira Knightly

26185039_2580

Obviously Natalie Portman wins. She’s one of those annoyingly perfect people who probably wins everything.

This entry was posted in Top 10s and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

64 Responses to Top 10 Actors Who Look Like Other Actors

1. Reblogged this on .

…”Zachary Quinto (who I think was in Heroes or something)…” – WOMAN! You need to brush up on your Quinto knowledge! What a bloody fantastic and underrated actor. And he is looky to boot.

Really enjoyed this post!
    Hope you have been well – been out of touch for so long, trying to play catch up now!

3. MoJo says:

Amy and Isla drive me bananas! I can only tell them apart once they start talking. Well sometimes I can tell. Ok I usually can’t tell. Fine – you win – I can never tell them apart! Lol

4. Lloyd Marken says:

A great idea for a post and well chosen photos although I got to say I picked opposite for you for just about everybody except Natalie Portman. Eli Roth over Zachary Quinto. Pleasssse! 😛

5. Shyamal rao says:

Jeffrey and Javier are like twins. Nice post

6. newguy87 says:

Nice picks, you should add the trivia that Keira played one of the fake Queen whatever her name was in the Phantom Menace.

7. Fun post Ems! You have to do a sequel, but something different like how they compare to their animated counterparts or something.

8. Jay says:

Hollywood makes two of everything!

9. MIB says:

Sorry, not getting the Radcliffe/Wood one at all. :/

One which I think is more appropriate is Daisy Ridley and Keira Knightly! 😉

10. Fun post Emma. I never once thought of Lee J Cobb when watching Jason Segal, but now that you mention it, there is a very slight resemblance.

Thank you 🙂 yes they both have similar features and jaw. I think I’ve only ever seen Lee J Cobb in 12 Angry Men. How are you?

• I’m well, Emma, thanks for asking. And THANK YOU for the massive like-storm of my recent posts!

12 Angry Men is a great film, and Lee J Cobb certainly excelled at playing tough, angry characters. He also plays one in ‘On the Waterfront,’ a film masterpiece that also stars Marlon Brando, Rod Steiger and Eva Marie-Saint. I highly recommend it if you haven’t seen it.