(hold tight the riders)
Thank you very much to Jeff of Eclectic Music Lover (great site) for nominating me for the prestigious My First Blog Post Revisited challenge.
Here are the rules for this challenge:
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.
- Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of crickets).
- Cut and paste your first post into a new post or reblog it. (Either way is fine but NO editing.)
- Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
- Tag five (5) other bloggers to take up this challenge.
- Notify your tags (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include “the rules” in your post.
The timing is great, because I started this blog in April 2014, so three years on we’re celebrating my anniversary. What better time to share my First Ever Post, which I’m delighted to say was a review of the From Dusk til Dawn television show. Read it here.
And I nominate everyone.