Blog Appreciation Post

I’ve missed a few awards posts recently and if you’re reading this thinking ‘yeah you bitch, you ignored mine!’ well I’m sorry and no malice was meant. Promise.

Anyway, thanks so much to my dear brother-from-another-mother VinnieH for the nomination to this festive and sweet award, I’m truly touched. And I’m glad you enjoyed my Magic Mike XXL post, wink wink nudge nudge. I enjoyed the film!

blog appreciation post

3 facts about myself that my fellow bloggers may not know:

1. I used to wear glasses as a kid but now have 20/20 vision
  2. I can’t walk in high heels
  3. I love Ben Stiller comedy films

My First Ever Post:

Top 5 Scariest Sea Creatures (April 2014)

My Favourite 3 Blog Posts:

Top 5 Childhood Crushes (it was fun to do and got a good reaction)

Back to the Future plot hole (because it makes me giggle, still!)

Quentin Tarantino soundtracks ranked in order (very me)

And can I have this an honourable mention?

My 3 Favourite Posts from Other Bloggers:

I am going to have to get back to you on that. Honestly I read so many great posts every single day, how can I narrow them down?

Books and Films I’m Ashamed to Say I haven’t Read or Seen:

Funnily enough I just did a post on that recently, here.

And now for some Christmas Questions:

1. What film are you looking forward to watching over the Christmas period?

Home Alone and Love Actually are my favourite Christmas movies. But mainly it’s all about The Office Christmas Special, every year without fail.theoffice

2. What is top of your Christmas list?

Malcolm in the Middle DVD box set and a tartan armchair (it’s also my 30th birthday on the 21st – I’m not just being greedy)

3. Favourite Christmas Song?

Easy – Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin’ Stevens

4. Weirdest Christmas present you received from someone?

I don’t think I’ve ever received anything that weird. Leather trousers perhaps? My bottom half is not a leather trousers bottom half.

And now finally my 12 nominations for this award, though really I nominate everyone because you’re all bloody awesome:

1. Darren
  2. Kim
  3. Mel
  4. Zoe
  5. Geoff
  6. Pete
  7. Tim
  8. ThatOtherCritic
  9. Laura
  10. James
  11. Alex
  12. Table9Mutant

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to Blog Appreciation Post

1. Congrats Emma! I love that you love the Office Christmas special! It’s so amazing in its pure awkwardness.

The Office is my all time favourite programme, I never get fed up of it!!! the UK version of course, I detest the US version. Urgh!

And thanks Anna!!!!!!!!!! 😀

2. BunKaryudo says:

Congratulations on the award! Funnily enough, not being able to walk in high heels is also a little-known fact about me. 🙂

Thanks!!! 🙂

I used to be able to when I was younger, but I’ve gotten WAY out of the habit now and live in flat ankle boots!!!

• BunKaryudo says:

I think that’s a very sensible move. I have seen women walking about in high-heels before, and although I admire their powers of balance, it does always remind me a bit of using stilts when I was young.

Please tell me more about your stilt-wearing days? Very intriguing!! 🙂

I know, sometimes I have a vision of them falling over and snapping their ankle in half. NOT in a weird ‘I hope they do it’ type of way, just in a ‘I could see you doing this’ type of way!

I do have a friend who is awesome at walking in high heels. She swears she is better at heels than flats and I can believe her.

I still can’t be arsed though 🙂

• BunKaryudo says:

When I was a little kid we used to walk around on stilts as a game, but nothing like the huge ones you see circus performers use. It made me feel like I was a giant, but it probably just increased my height to about 5’10”, which is my actually my height nowadays.

In other words, I’m basically still that kid walking around in stilts, but now they’re built in.

3. Pingback: BLOG APPRECIATION POST | epileptic moondancer