The best entrance ever

The best entrance ever is obviously this one…

Any other contenders?

This entry was posted in Random Writing and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to The best entrance ever

Definitely one of the sexiest entrances in movie history.

2. sweetarchive says:

What do you think of this one, Fellow Rodriguez fan?
    From Dusk Till Dawn – Salma Hayek

Absolutely amazing, she’s such a stunner! Rodriguez does love a ‘sexy lady dance’ doesn’t he!! πŸ˜€

Mind you…we know what happens shortly after the dance finishes!

“no thanks…I already had a wife”

Thank you for posting this!!! πŸ™‚

• sweetarchive says:

Oh, yes… I know what happens next :-)) I think I’m gonna watch it this weekend. It’s a great weekend film, isn’t it?

Yes totally! It’s so much fun. I’ve seen it so many times yet if I ever catch it on television or something it never fails to make me think how awesome it is πŸ˜€

I wish I could make a film like it, something so mad and fun! It’s got a lot of inconsistencies but it doesn’t matter. It’s just a kick arse movie. With a fab soundtrack!!!! πŸ™‚

I hope you enjoy watching it πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

3. garethrhodes says:

You’ve blinded me with Cameron, my measly brain can’t conjure an alternate example. Er, er, er, Lord Helmet in Spaceballs. That’s all I’ve got. Great site, by the way πŸ™‚

Haha, she is rather dazzling! πŸ™‚

I’ve not seen Spaceballs, I do apologise. I can’t comment! Worth watching though?

Thanks very much, that’s really kind of you to say.

Lovely to meet you! I’ll check our your blog πŸ™‚

4. Tom Schultz says:

For your granddad: Clint in For a Few Dollars More….Didn’t hear what the bet was. Your life. And that Ennio Morricone score.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow! Both the clip and your sentiment of saying it’s for my granddad πŸ™‚

It’s like you know him already haha, just those quotes “Didn’t hear what the bet was. Your life” – I can imagine him smiling in glee!!!

I can’t actually listen to it at the mo as I’m at work, but thank you so much and I can’t wait to listen when I get back home. Something to look forward to! πŸ™‚

Hope you’re well?

5. romeorites says:

Bela Lugosi in Dracula would be my choice and possibly Indiana Jones.

6. Laura says:

I agree with you, Emma. Great choice.

7. The back entrance?

AHAHAHAHA! Can’t set me up like that πŸ˜€

On a serious note i’d say star wars IV had a great opening πŸ™‚

8. Also love Heath Ledgers Joker in The Dark Knights opening bank robbery scene.

9. newguy87 says:

one of the easy ones would have to be Jack Sparrow. or more recently Star Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy

10. Drew says:

Darth Vader! Easily my favorite entrance of any movie character.