I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the brilliant blog Horrorville – everyone should take a look! Especially fans of horror movies, there’s some great reviews. Thank you so much for the nomination!
I only began my blog a few months ago and it’s so nice to receive this nomination and really feel part of something. Thank you again. I’m really enjoying blogging, writing articles and meeting interesting, talented people.
Here are the rules of the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about myself:
1. I absolutely love potatoes – mashed, roasted or chips (mash is the best)
2. My first pets were two guinea pigs called Windy and Bones
3. I’m still scared of the dark
4. I’m doing a skydive in 2015
5. I ran into a window when I was a young thinking nothing was there. The humiliation hurt more than the pain!
6. I prefer savoury food to sweet
7. I’m an introvert